General Purpose Fees 2016/2017
Thank you to everyone who has paid the G.P. Fee. Journals will be distributed to all children in 1st class to 6th class who have paid part/all of their GP fee, tomorrow 9th September. Please note final date for payment of GP fee is Friday 16th September 2016.
Car Park / Basketball Courts
Now that the children are settling in so well, we ask parents not to enter the basketball courts in the mornings and leave as soon as possible after dropping off their children. Please note, for health and safety reasons, pedestrians cannot use main gate entering the school in the morning and we remind everyone to please use the footpaths throughout the campus.
The set down area near the main front door is for people who have a parking permit only.
From Monday next September 12th Junior Infants classes will finish at 1.30pm. Many thanks for your cooperation.
Parents Information Night
We are holding our Parents Information night on Tuesday evening next 13th September., Details as follows:
- all parents of children from Junior Infants to 1st Class inclusive are invited to a meeting in the small hall at 7pm followed by classroom meetings.
- All parents of children from 2nd Class to 6th Class inclusive are invited to a meeting in the small hall at 8pm followed by classroom meetings at 8.20pm.
Swimming begins on Friday next 16th Sept for Ms Hennessy’s 4th class, Ms Mullally/Ms Doherty’s 6th class and Ms Keaveney’s 6th class. The cost of the swimming for your child will be €30 for 6 sessions, which includes transport. This amount must be paid in full before next Friday 16th Sept. If you have difficulty with payment please contact the office.
Reminder of Scoil na Naomh Uilig Dress Requirements
- Pupils are required to wear dark, leather, flat shoes. Please note canvas shoes/runners are not permitted on uniform days. Tracksuits should be worn on allocated P.E. days and for safety purposes runners are required.
- Hair is to be of natural colour only. Shaved designs are not permitted. No hair products are to be brought to school.
- All mobile phones & electronic devices must be switched off while on school grounds and handed to the class teacher immediately on arrival in class.
Thursday Note and school information also available
on our website www.scoilnanaomhuilig.ie.
Thank you for your co-operation with the above.